Counter

Saturday 17 August 2013

My Journey to AJK-MCRC



AJK-MCRC is the Premier Institution in the Field of Mass Media.This is One of the Prestigious and Famous Institution to study Journalism and Film Making.



Aadil Saifi Working in his office.

I, Mohd Nadeem Saifi, always had a dream to study journalism at AJK-MCRC, Jamia Millia Islamia, and my dream is now complete. Since in my family no one was very educated, things were very difficult for me because no one was there to guide, advise, or provide a good educational atmosphere. This all happened with the support of my family, especially my brother, who always stood by me in every situation and boosted my confidence whenever he saw I was losing. My hard work, determination, and willpower are the keys to achieving my goal.





On the first day of the class, there was a warm welcome from the classmates, and I was quite happy and surprised because everyone was showing interest in talking and discussing, which I liked most. All classmates are interesting, friendly, and more cooperative and supportive in any kind of help or suggestion. So all my dreams and wishes are now fulfilled, and I hope to get their help in the next two years.


When I reached the security guard of the centre to learn about his interactions with students, he told me, "Students are more friendly and cooperative, but he refuses to disclose his identity due to security reasons.".

No comments:

Post a Comment